MOCA Free Friday Nights powered by Scotiabank
Start your weekend at MOCA Toronto with late opening every Friday night.
MOCA Free Friday Nights powered by Scotiabank celebrate contemporary art and community, bringing our exhibitions to life with live performances, installations, pop-ups, activations, and more.
Visit the Museum for free every Friday from 5 pm until 9 pm to attend an exhibition, explore our historic building, and enjoy special events on select dates.
Opening times: 5–9 pm
Last entry: 8:45 pm
- Free Friday Nights powered by Scotiabank are always free to visit.
- Visitors can book in advance to guarantee entry or drop in on the day. The last time slot for entry is 8:45 pm.
- Our current exhibitions will be open for evening visits as part of MOCA Free Friday Nights.
- Most of the Museum will be available to enjoy, although food and drink can only be consumed on our Ground Floor. Please note that some galleries may be closed due to exhibition changeover.
- Continue your evening at Forno Cultura, situated on MOCA’s Ground Floor, which remains open until 9 pm on Fridays and serves sandwiches, snacks, cakes, and hot and cold drinks.
Scotiabank is MOCA’s proud partner for Free Friday Nights. Scotiabank’s sponsorship of MOCA Free Friday Nights reflects a shared commitment to increasing access to contemporary art in Toronto and around the world.
Why wait for Friday night?
Enjoy free unlimited entry to all of MOCA’s exhibitions anytime plus access to exclusive Members’ events.
Kelly Jazvac, Time Scale, Installation view, MOCA Toronto, 2022. Photo: Gabriel Li.
Carousel: MOCA Toronto events, 2022. Photos: Gabriel Li.
Rirkrit Tiravanija, untitled (thomas demands here), 2013, detail. House of Card, Installation view, MOCA Toronto, 2022. Photo: Gabriel Li.