Due to the risk posed by COVID-19, this event is postponed until a later date. Thank you for the support of this community. Please keep an eye out for any upcoming dates for Sterling Bingo.
Explore Sterling Road and meet many of the amazing artists, businesses and organizations in the neighbourhood, like artist’s spaces, yoga studios, bookstores, restaurants, a brewery, clothing stores, galleries, and a lot more.
On March 14, take part in Sterling Road BINGO for your chance to check them all out, and get special, behind-the-scenes looks at all of them and enter to win prizes.
Here’s how to play:
- Come to any one of the participating locations on Sterling Rd. on March 14, 1-5 pm), and pick up your BINGO card (and your first stamp) to get started.
- Wander the neighbourhood, and pop in and out of all kinds of cool studios, shops, and galleries and get your card stamped at every location.
- Once you’ve visited and collected stamps from all locations, head on over to Henderson Brewing Co to redeem it for a complimentary pint of beer anytime on Saturday till 9 pm (for anyone under 19 who’s playing along, come grab a free glass of house-made soda).
- Your full card ALSO means you’re eligible to enter to win prizes. Just show your full card at Henderson before 9 pm on Saturday.
- MOCA Toronto (158 Sterling Road)
- Henderson Brewing Co (128A Sterling Road)
- Ethica Coffee Roasters (213 Sterling Road)
- Repetitive Press (227 Sterling Rd #103)
- House of Anansi Press (128A Sterling Road)
- Fly With Me Aerial (163 Sterling Road #113)
- The Make Den Sewing School (163 Sterling Road)
This is free and all ages.
How to get here:
Subway: Dundas West and Lansdowne TTC subway stations are both only a few minutes away
Street Car: Dundas W streetcar has a Sterling Rd stop.
The UP Pearson Express Bloor and GO Transit Bloor stations are just a short walk away along the West Toronto Railpath.