Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting to: Sr Marketing Manager
Direct reports: Interns (if applicable)
MOCA Toronto is a destination for conversation, exchange and exploration where visitors of all ages and backgrounds can be part of a global creative moment.
MOCA welcomes visitors to three phases of exhibitions a year featuring work from Canadian and world-recognized artists that explores the themes of our time. Located on Sterling Road, in the culturally rich Junction Triangle community, the museum is housed on the first five floors of the historic Tower Automotive Building, a former aluminium factory known for its unique architecture.
Manage all creative assets to ensure brand storytelling is optimized for stakeholder engagement across the museum experience.
- Work closely with the Sr Marketing Manager to produce assets for email marketing, social, programmes, events, onsite collateral, and more.
- Create designs for a diverse range of projects, both print and digital, maintain brand consistency across marketing materials, presentations, and programme collateral
- Coordinate with curators and programmers on creative for all exhibitions, events and programmes.
- Uphold MOCA’s best practices and brand guidelines.
- Oversee creative briefs, are executed on brand, on time and on budget.
- Liaise with suppliers to produce high-quality collateral and oversee production at the best price, including photographers, videographers, printers and writers.
- Develop strategic and responsive monthly content calendars detailing museum activities and organizational priorities.
- Support email marketing program; supervise the process for approval of content internally and externally to ensure timely review and deployment.
- Support digital campaigns by maintaining website content, developing landing pages and SEO copy
- Contribute to and execute strategy to achieve audience growth targets for social platforms.
- Develop content, schedule, build community and provide customer service on social platforms to increase followers and awareness
- Audit and report on social media metrics
- Create compelling marketing copy for various mediums as needed, using in-house or external suppliers.
- Contribute to storytelling assets as in-house photographer/videographer of key museum events and activities.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on digital advertising, social media and content.
- Strong familiarity and experience with Adobe creative suite, particularly Photoshop,
- Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in content marketing with strong writing and creative skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a keen attention to detail
- Experience within a start-up or entrepreneurial setting is an advantage
- Superior knowledge of all social platforms
- Strong understanding of different media formats
- Basic photography and/or videography experience
- Experience using social media platforms
Salary range: $38-41K
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and portfolio (link or work samples) to Danielle Lim firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The Museum of Contemporary Art Toronto Canada advocates equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and is committed to diversity in the workplace.